TECHNET Archives

October 1997

From:
Kew - Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 1997 10:28:00 +0100
To Gentlemen of the IPC TechNet forum.                                                                                                          Gents, re the att
memo on PC card burnin, can anybody help me with these questions please.
Again, I am trying to obtain some technical data on the benefits of
POPULATED card burnin, quantified by some experimental results maybe?
Also what is the experienced early life fallout with the burnin process
and also, what sort of times and temperature profiles should be used.
Many thanks in advance, [log in to unmask]