TECHNET Archives

October 1997

From:
David D Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 14:34:32 -0500
Hi TechNet!
Chuck - I would tend to go the other direction with regards to Rudy's
reply. He stated that a specific product did something "exclusively" better
than other avaliable products and because he represents that product there
is a conflict of interest. Even if a certain product is the best thing
since toast, a discussion offline would have been more appropriate or a
discussion of other possible alternatives with pros/cons would have been
nice. I am part of several electronic forums and the TechNet is heads and
tails above all the others because of the effort the TechNetees take to
stay impartial (if they represent products) or to give both pro's and con's
concerning possible solutions (if they are users).

Dave Hillman
Rockwell Collins

[log in to unmask] on 10/10/97 11:32:03 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]; Please respond to [log in to unmask]