TECHNET Archives

September 1997

From:
"Maguire, James F" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 1997 15:59:13 -0700
Another option would be to utilize a dry soldering (no flux) technique
such as the PADS (plasma assisted dry soldering).  The nice thing about
this process is that it can be done on a "closed" container with no
outgassing as there's no flux to react.  Contact Glenn Rinne at MCNC
(919-248-1941 or [log in to unmask]) for more info.