TECHNET Archives

September 1997

From:
"Mathur, Vishnu" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 15:29:27 -0700
Hi;

I am very much interested in finding out more about this issue. I work a
great deal with ceramic substrate, which are basically Al2O3 based
multi-layer assemblies for Hybrid application. All interconnect is done
in Gold and I notice corrosion on some of the pads and not the other. It
also appears to be environmental sensitive.

So, I would appreciate if you could forward me any literature/ papers/
books reference etc. I would greatly appreciate.

Regards;

Vishnu Mathur
Ventritex, A St. Jude Medical Company

408-522-6427