TECHNET Archives

September 1997

From:
Phil Bavaro <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:30:12 -0700
I have recently spent a lot of time evaluating Design of
Experiments/Taguchi Methods software and decided on the following:

http://www.wwnet.net/~rkroy/wp-inb.html

This is the Qualitek-4 software.

If anyone has any input regarding this software, I would appreciate hearing
about it.  I have read Dr Roy's book, A PRIMER ON THE TAGUCHI METHOD, and
found it to be very useful.  Qualitek-4 is Dr. Roy's software which
automates the mathematics and some of the methodology.

Phil
------

At 10:45 AM -0700 9/4/97, Darrell Bonzo wrote:
>I have found JMP by SAS to be a powerful, user friendly, tool for both
>DOE and SPC applications.  It provides for all ranges of complexity, and
>uses visual representations, as well as hard data.
>
>I am in no way affiliated with SAS, just a front line Engineer that's
>very impressed with this tool.

Regards,

Phillip A. Bavaro
Senior Manufacturing Engineer