TECHNET Archives

September 1997

From:
Warren Szkolnicki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 10:00:25 -0700
Does anyone have a source for dummy bare die for use in die bonding /
wire bonding process setup?
My preference is for gold metalized die for gold wire bonding.

At this point, I do not need anything as sophisticated as the Sandia ATC
series die.

I have been talking to the people who supply the wire bonding equipment,
but I am also looking for other known sources.

And before anyone says it, Topline does not supply bare die.

Regards

Warren Szkolnicki
Process Engineer
Broadband Networks Inc.,