TECHNET Archives

September 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 1997 18:29:17 -0500
     This is crazy.  I don't think the people who recommended Topline
     showed any favoritism.  If I was responding to the same question, I
     would have also recommended Topline, only because, that's all I've
     ever used.  This forum is just for that purpose, so we all don't have
     to reinvent the wheel.  Everyone's experience can be shared, so know
     one individual makes the same mistake(s).

     Some of you act like a bunch of XXXX in a cat fight.  You don't like
     what someone says, don't complain, submit your findings and let the
     person questioning determine the best method based on 10 results from
     the forum.  Look for the DELETE key, it works very well.  Matter of
     fact, use it NOW, it will not offend me.

     For all you know, Topline may have the upper hand in marketing and
     sales people and that is why everyone recommended them.  The two you
     mention may not have the same Global coverage, but by you providing
     OPTIONS, most of us know now of alternative suppliers for COST and
     QUALITY.  Thank you.

     Thank God it's Friday, one more day at the office and Sunday is rest.

     John Gulley

Subject: [TECHNET] DES: SMT pad shape test BD -Reply
Author:  Marshall Canaday <[log in to unmask]> at Internet