TECHNET Archives

September 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 1997 17:54:10 -0400
A week, or two ago the question was fielded where do I go to get a good
density controller for my nitric acid based solder stripper.   I am aware of
what I consider to be the premium source for this piece of equipment, and
indeed, some of the chemistry vendors are buying this unit, and relabeling
it, and selling it as their own, at only a modest markup.

So, I went to find the information on who/what/where, and simply could not
find it.  I initiated a total search and destroy mission, and simply could
not come up with the information.  I was terminally frustrated.

Today, I was cleaning my desk for important visitors tomorrow, and Lo! there,
in the middle of my desk, in a pile of junk was the information I thought had
vaporized.

At any rate, contact, Optrol Inc. about their model 131 controller.  They are
located in Raleigh North Carolina, (830-G Purser Drive) Raleigh NC 27603.
 Phone (and fax) is 919-779-3377.

And when you need the chemistry, contact me.

Rudy Sedlak
RD Chemical Company