TECHNET Archives

August 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 1997 10:05:08 -0700
Hello,

I am currently performing research for a new type of PWB technology.  I
was wondering if you have any figures on the size of the
market for hi-performance thermal management PWBs.  Specifically, I'd
like to know the % of sales for the total market or dollar volume.
Also,
if you have any breakdowns for specific electronics markets (Government,
Automotive, Communications, etc). If you can give me anything I'd
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rob Dabney
Tech Programs Analyst