TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
John Guy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 08:23:37 -0500
I'm not sure if the work you are referring to is the same, but Dr. Hasan
Akey, in the Mechanical Engineering Department at the Indiana University,
Purdue University and Indianapolis (IUPUI) has done considerable work in
this area.  You might want to drop him a line.  His email address is

John Guy
ACI / EMPF
714 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46202-3112