TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
drilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 1997 18:12:24 -0700
I agree Glenn.  Over the years I have seen drilling process data that
suggests the laminate drills differently with the seasons.  However, the
cure never seems to be off.  I wonder how humidity might affect the
behavior of the laminated panel.
More recently I have heard that laminate suppliers will be changing to a
sovlentless process.  How might this affect the material behavior?  Does
anyone have any information on this?
Drilbert