TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
Gabriela Bogdan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 20:39:57 +0000
Curiosity killed the cat.
Hi,TechNetters!
I was very proud of my new X-Ray system for failure analysis, and
during the demonstration of its capabilities, I tried to check a crystal

component which I suspected broken.The appliccation engineer warned
me that I may damage the component during the test.
Is this a known fact?
What about in line systems through which such components pass
all the time?
If so,are there also other components which are sensitive to X-Ray?
Please answer me soon if you have the information!
Thank you,
Gaby