TECHNET Archives

August 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:03:51 -0400
Hi TechNetters, I need a little help.  CircuiTree magazine has its ten year
anniversary coming up in Nov. and I want to publish a special TechNet column
about the most significant technical developments of the approximate period
1988 thru 1997.  It doesn't have to be a board or process change but must
have impacted our industry.  I'D LIKE YOU TO NAME OR DESCRIBE THE DEVELOPMENT
AND TELL US WHY IT HAD A BIG IMPACT ON PC BOARDS.

This could be educational for all the new guys asking questions on this
forum, but
if you feel your answer will clog up the forum, please send it directly to
([log in to unmask]) and I will include it.

Roger Whitehouse ( [log in to unmask])