TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
Lisa Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 1997 14:54:06 -0500
IPCWorks '97:

IPC's semiannual meeting will be held in Arlington, VA, from October 5-9, 1997.

This year's technical conference (Tuesday - Thursday) will focus on High Density Interconnections and Microvias. We are offering 17 tutorials and 15 paper sessions in addition to our regular committee meetings. You might be receiving a copy of our program in the mail shortly.

In the meantime, everything is already posted on our website:  http://www.ipc.org/html/ipcworks1.htm

There, you can research the dates and times for the meetings in which you are interested. You can also see what will be discussed at the paper sessions and what tutorials are being offered. There is an on-line registration form as well.

We also have the program in PDF files. This type of file is readable with the freeware Adobe Acrobat Reader. We have compressed the major details into the file called "essentials," but each section of the program is available separately as well. The files are on our FTP site in the "IPCWorks" directory. Instructions for accessing the FTP site using FTP software are as follows:
Login: ipcorg
Password: ipcorg1
Host No. 208.133.74.65
Host Type: Unix

FTP software is available through the internet at http://cws.internet.com/32ftp.html

If you have any questions regarding the FTP procedure, contact Anita Abbatacola ([log in to unmask]).

If you're not on IPC's active mailing list and you would like a copy of our program sent to you, contact Hugo Scarmuzza ([log in to unmask]) and provide your snail mail address. He will send you a copy.

We look forward to seeing you at IPCWorks '97.

Lisa Williams
IPC