TECHNET Archives

August 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 16:56:28 -0500
Yes this is a problem! One thing that can be done about it is to bake the dewar while pulling a vacuum on it or another is the use of ultraviolet light.(To dry it up) I don't know what else I can tell
you without revealing anything that is proprietary.

    Dan Sadley
Princeton Instruments,Inc.
3660 Quakerbridge rd.
Trenton, NJ 08619