TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
"Thomas, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:04:00 -0700
Bill -
        Electrochemicals has done an extensive desmear and plating study of
AlliedSignals Resin Coated Copper products.  The RCC material being
desmeared was not Polyimide but in the same family and desmears
similiarly.  Let me know if you would like a copy of this study off
line.

Kevin R. Thomas
MicroVia Materials Manager
Ph :  608.791.2288