TECHNET Archives

August 1997

TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 13:54:52 -0400
Hello Everybody,

I had a couple questions concerning gold ball bonding.  First I was wondering
about the feasability of gold ball bonding without using heat.  Second, What
is the finist tip on a capillary that can be made for a deep access application
The diameter can not be greater than 9.5 mils at 50 mils up from the tip. If
such a cap is possible to make what diameter wire would be used.

Thanks for the help,
Peter Scott