TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
JoAnn Amerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 15 Aug 1997 11:37:08 +0000
>      Dear Sir:
>            Please sign me up for this forum.
>            Thank you.
>
>      e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Hello.

The rules for subscription/unsubscription fro IPC mail lists have changed.

To subscribe to the forum send a message:
to: [log in to unmask]
Body: subscribe <list name> <your full name>

EXAMPLE: subscribe TechNet Joseph H. Brown

To unsubscribe (signoff) to the forum send a message:
to: [log in to unmask]
Body: signoff <list name>

EXAMPLE: signoff TechNet

You can get more detailed information on available commands at
http://www.ipc.org/html/forum.htm

Dmitriy Sklyar
Electronic Communication Manager
IPC