TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
Sheila Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 1997 10:06:08 -0400
George,

The FAA publishes volumes of airworthiness requirements which commercial
aircraft must meet ... try their website @ www.faa.gov and look at Advisory
Circulars or call the FAA Tech Center in Atlantic City regarding vibration
test procedures for airborne electronics assemblies.  I also have a copy of
Mil-Std-810E ... Vibration is test method 514.4 and it is about 100 pages
long.  I'd be glad to mail you a copy if you'd contact me offline with your
mailing address.

Sheila Smith, Tracor AES