TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
Vickie Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 1997 15:07:46 -0700
Hi Richard,

Could you clarify what you're looking for? As far as I'm concerned, SPC is SPC,
whether it's PCB assembly, PCB manufacturing, or widget manufacturing. Or are
you really looking for suggestions as to what specific process controls are
needed in a PCB assembly shop? Who is the intended audience for the book?

One book I like is "Statistical Quality Design and Control" by DeVor, Chang, and
Sutherland.

Hope this helps.

-- Vickie Chapman