TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
Steve Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 1997 13:14:33 -0600
It is my understanding that the Horizontal HASL (versus Vertical) equipment
is better suited to SMT Fine pitch devices. Is this a misnomer on my part.
Currently our manufacturing people have this belief and I'm looking to
confirm this or have it questioned. I further understand that it is
possible that PhotoCircuits may have done some test in this area and maybe
would be able to share their conclusions.

Thank you in advance for the help.

Steve Collins
PCB Design Supervisor
Antec International