TECHNET Archives

August 1997

From:
Doug McKean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet Mail Forum.
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 1997 11:58:09 -0400
No problem at all,

Analog is more of an artform.
The analog engineers have to literally "tune" circuits.
They aren't so robust as the digital which simply goes
ON/OFF.  Analog suffers, IMO, from parasitic stuff.
Parasitic stuff is inductances, capacitances, and
resistances that aren't anticipated.  That's about as
simple as I can make it before I have to call in
some rocket scientist.

Regards,  Doug....