TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
"Ron Hollandsworth"<[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 01 Jul 97 08:06:36 -0500

What type flux are you using in your machine?  If it is water soluble or water
based you may not be getting the moisture out before it hits the wave.  Too much
moisture can create that cracking/frying sound.  If moisture is hitting the
wave, the results could create lottsa solder balls.

Hope this helps
Ron