TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
Chris Gregg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 11:35:41 +0100
Hi,

Keyboard wedge type barcode scanners which connect between the PC and the keyboard are very easy to use and cost effective. Scan the barcode and the system simulates key presses on the keyboard corresponding to the barcode. No software required.

Suppliers suggestions (there are loads more out there!) -

	Paradigm Technology
	Model CCD-1750K

	Compsee Inc.
	Model CCD Wedge 300

We are looking at using barcode scanners with our Controlled Impedance Test System and I would be grateful for any comments on how you intend to use barcodes in tracking your process.

I hope this information helps.

Best regards

Chris Gregg [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 1481 53081
Fax: +44 1481 52476
http://www.polar.co.uk
World leaders in PCB faultfinding and controlled impedance measurement