TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Alderete, Michael)
Date:
Tue, 08 Jul 1997 06:24:45 -0700

Michael-

We are also looking into balling and re-balling services.

I recently attended a paper presented by Scott McGill of Vanguard
Automation, which has supplied ball attach equipment since 1984. We hope

to identify ball attachment service organizations via Vanguard  within
the next day or two, and will post the company names as they become
available.

 -Michael Alderete
Aerojet