TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
Jack Crawford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 1997 08:18:52 -0500 (CDT)
Steve:
(1) Contact SMTA at 612-920-7682
(2) Contact the authors directly. I know that Bill Barthel at EAC/PLEXUS
has updated his paper, and has also presented it at several SMTA chapter
meetings (You should be able to get contact information from SMTA also)
(3) If all else fails, e-mail back to me and I'll see if I can find them
in our library and fax them to you.

Jack Crawford, IPC 847.509.9700 x 393