TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
annie laberge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 01 Jul 1997 08:36:45 -0400

Talking about distorsion....what do you mean by "distorsion sometimes seen
on fine pitch product" ??

I am very interested in that.... because we have problems with fine pitch
alignment with the stencil when we want to apply solder paste. The PCB image
being larger than the stencil (from 1 to 8 mils from one extremity to the
other).  And when I talk about that to our PCB supplier, it seems like we're
the only one who complain about this kind of issue.

Our board are HASL, 20 mils pitch (I know we should switch to OSP or
something like that...).

ALaberge
Quality Eng.
Matrox