TECHNET Archives

July 1997

Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 97 11:39:25 cst
     Hi Mike -

     The Summit on PWB Surface Finishes and Solderability will be held
     September 22/23 at the Holiday Inn Select International Airport hotel
     in Bloomington Minnesota. There is a flyer out listing the speakers
     and schedule (I just received it yesterday). Mike Buetow (IPC staff)
     should be able to get you a copy.

     Dave Hillman
     Rockwell Collins