TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
Jack Olson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 10:48:37 -0700
From: <[log in to unmask]>
> Just remember you always get what you pay for!! You might be saving
> money in the short run but it will cost you in the long run.

Hmmm... do you have any data or real-world experiences to support that
theory, or are you just quoting your Grandpappy? I admit I'm kind of the
new guy when it comes to the designer-vendor interface, but I can't
really go to my boss and suggest we look for vendors based on "you get
what you pay for".

"Trust me, boss! We really need to be paying MORE for these boards!"

(typing with a smile...)                          Jack the new guy