TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
EDDY CHEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 1997 15:46:34 +0800
Evergreen PCB, locate in Taiwan ,is professional PCB Manufacturer with many years of Experiences in PCB FIELD .We do provide the most advanced and reliable PCB.OUR RELIABLE QUALITY AND  LOW  PRICE WILL MAKE YOUR PRODUCTS MORE COMPETITIVE.COMMERCIAL TO IPC STANDARDS,UL APPROVED ALSO DNV ISO 9002 :1994 CERTIFIED.
We are looking for sale represent  of OEM .Please contact us.
Eddy Chen