TECHNET Archives

July 1997

Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 97 14:18:10 -0700
t.com (63 lines)
     Andy,

     I'm not familiar with the chemical composition of the Loctite
     materials you have been using; however, in the past we have used plain
     old Devcon 5-minute epoxy to cover exposed copper areas. This is going
     back a few years, but I believe we reflowed and wave-soldered boards
     that had been touched up with the Devcon epoxy. It can also be used to
     repair soldermask scratches too.

     Denis Mori