TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
"Nachbor, Suzanne (MN51)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 97 16:12:00 PDT

I received some feedback on requirements for innerlayer cleanliness and it
was related to telecommunications requirements.  I have the following
questions:

1.  Do the telecommunications specifications require the innerlayer
cleanliness testing such as SIR or ionic cleanliness as an initial  process
qualification test?  Are the innerlayer tests the same SIR requirements and
test parameters for the finished pwb?

2.  Do the requirements call out this testing or any other testing for
ongoing monitoring of vendor's process?

3.  Are the pass/fail values realistic for todays product requirements?