TECHNET Archives

July 1997

Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 1997 12:39:04 -0500
Richard,
	By far, the easiest way to get good, reliable results is to instrument a board with thermocouples and record the temperatures of the assembly as it passes through the reflow system.  This way, you can know exactly what is happening when, and can make changes to the system settings if needed.  If you would like to know how to mount these thermocouples and how you might go about recording the temperatures, contact me off line.

John Guy
ACI / EMPF
714 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46202-3112