TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
"tetz schemm" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 03 Jul 1997 00:10:01 PDT
Dear Sir :

	How are you.  I am a graduate student in the Industrial Engineering
department of Oklahoma State University.  I am working on my study in
developing a cost estimate equation for plain PCB. This equation is base
on the physical feature and special requirement of the plain PCB and
uses the forward stepwise regression to discover the relationship
between all different factors. Within certain restrictions a designer
can use this equation to estimate the cost of a PCB design.

	The reason I write you this letter is that I need a huge data base of
PCBs with their specifications to find the equation.  I am searching all
the PCB manufactures asking their catalogs for my database.  So I am
wondering would there be any of you willing to help me or send me a copy
of your product catalog or any suggestion for my research. Thanks for
your very much.

Sincerely,

Tetz Schemm

Engineering North 318
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK, 74074

TEL : (405) 7444479
e-Mail : [log in to unmask]