TECHNET Archives

July 1997

From:
Sheila Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:28:55 -0400 (EDT)
Don't use any of those or you won't have much metal left ... suggest you use
an epoxy stripper solvent or progressive sectioning with grinding,
polishing, visual examination of sliced up components.  Contact me off line
& I'll give you phone numbers, etc for some suppliers of such products.
Sheila Smith, Tracor AES