TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
"Larry Morse" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 1997 15:01:37 -0800
Joanna,

We use the same brand of board engraver and software.  The Isolator program
you mention will accept RS-274-X Gerber data very nicely.  Simply choose
the "Gerber" or "Auto" data type when loading, it will automatically switch
to "embedded format".  The Isolator program is actually written by
GraphiCode (makers of GC Prevue, GC Place, GC Predator, etc) so if T-Tech
can't help you, you may be able to call GraphiCodefor phone support (may be
a liscencing gray-area).  Their phone is 206-672-1980.

Hope this helps,
Larry Morse
Celwave RF
Voice: 541-766-0362