TECHNET Archives

May 1997

Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 22:33:07 -0700
Could anyone explain to me what is the difference between screen coating
and curtain coating? and also, I  would like to know what is the
difference between convection( batch and tunnel) oven and turbine ?

if I extend tack dry time, while keep the same temperature setting  at
170F, Would it be more chance to leave ink in the holes? I think the
epoxy polymer only can be activated at much higher temperature 300F. What
impact could have, if  panels are over backed at final cure stage.

Thank you all in advance!