TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
"Thomas, Kevin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 1997 10:51:00 -0700
Tamir - The California Circuits Association held a microvia conference
today in San Jose.  There were several good presentations on various
technologies which enable the production of microvias.  If you would
like a copy of the proceedings as an introduction to the technology,
please contact me at your convenience.

Kevin R. Thomas
MicroVia Materials Program Manager
AlliedSignal Laminate Systems