TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
Jan Merstrand <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 07 May 1997 08:54:10 +0100
[log in to unmask] wrote:

>      Does anyone have any experience using Seho wave solder machines
> with
>      Nitrogen-inerting option?  What is your overall impression?
> How does
>      this machine compare with an equivalent Electrovert machine?
>      Bob Jacubec
>      Baxter
>      Pinellas Park, FL

Bob,
I've worked with a Seho Nitrogenius as a technician for about three
years now.
I think it's one of the greatest for our kind of use. We solder many
different
kinds of boards, all from single side small PCBs to 8 layer power supply

boards to 8 layer Au-plated boards. I've seen ALOT of different types of
wave
soldering machines in action, but none that solders our power supply
boards that
easy. I sure would recomend it.

/Jan Merstrand
/Wave Soldering Technician