TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
Jim Herard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 10:28:47 -0400
Stacking at drilling is common. Hole quality, registration and ability to
maintain hole exit location are key.  What to stack depends upon your internal
spacing and the quality and capability of you drill tools.  2-3 high should
work on product with wide spacing between hole and feature.

Jim Herard
IBM Microelectronics Endicott
Quality Engineering
---------------------- Forwarded by Jim Herard/Endicott/IBM on 05-30-97 10:23 AM