TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
"Kasprzak, Bill (esd) US" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 02 May 97 14:29:00 PDT

Fellow Technetters:

We have an older Treiber in line aqueous cleaner that we use for cleaning
printed circuit boards. One of the things that happens is that smaller
boards cannot be cleaned unless they are placed in an enclosure which holds
the boards while they are being cleaned. The cleaning baskets we use are a
"clamshell" type made of wire mesh stainless. The baskets we use are of a
in-house variety. Does anyone know of a commericial source where something
like this can be purchased ??

Thanks,

Bill Kasprzak
Moog Inc.