TECHNET Archives

May 1997

Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 12:55:32 +0000
 Hi Chris
There are two main components of Instability. The laminate layer can shrink
when it first sees a temperature above Tg after removal of copper. The
second factor is the bonding process and involves both the materials and the
process. Check this out by including an unetched but bake stabilised inner
layer and see how much it shifts. You may also get some clues from measuring
the size of aluminium interleavers before and after pressing.
If you are interested in a more in depth discussion I am on