TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
Paul Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 15:19:41 +0100
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a water soluble mask which can withstand the HASL
process? We use tape or peelable on our gold edge connectors at the
moment but the peelable has to be applied very thickly to prevent
lifting in the air knife. We have some awkward boards (who doesn't?)
which cannot easily be taped and I would like a screen printable mask
which could be water washed after levelling.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
--
Paul Gould
Isle of Wight,UK