TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
[log in to unmask] (Kenny Bloomquist)
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 10:05:28 -0700
We are in the process of changing our cleaning process and possibly our flux
and would like to know if there are any testing houses near the Seattle area
that have done SIR, HPLC, Ion Chromatography, etc. and understand the
requirements.  I'm concerned about processing some assemblies and sending
them across country and getting erroneous results due to the amount of time
residues have been left on them and different environments that may travel
through.

To save everyone the anguish of more E-mail please respond to me directly at
the address below.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.
KennyB

Ken Bloomquist
PRIMEX Aerospace Company
(425) 881-8990 ext. 6645