TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
"Dhawan, Ashok CA-WINPO2" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 97 18:16:00 GMT

Hai Pete Court,

We have been using Cab Maestro 4M for sometime and came across a number of
problem regarding breaking of components especially ceramic components. we
are looking for some other users of the same model with experience on this
.If you are the one Please call or email.

tel 204-257-9199