TECHNET Archives

May 1997

Date:
16 May 97 11:47:31 EDT
Sounds like a new use for "Beanie Babies"!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

I know that this is a technical forum and I have received alot of very good
information from this forum, but this was an answer that was too good to
resist!  My apologies to anyone who might be offended by this answer
Original Text
From: C=US/A=INTERNET/DDA=ID/djmuma(a)mke9.ra.rockwell.com, on 5/16/97
11:33 AM:
I'm looking for info on "sandbags", or similar techniques, used to
prevent the unseating of larger thru-hole components from PCB's through
the wave solder process. Any vendors, contacts or experience is
appreciated.

Daryl Muma
Allen-Bradley, Rockwell Automation