TECHNET Archives

May 1997

Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 08:45:31 -0500

Charles Barker
05/15/97 08:45 AM

I havn't seen my response on the net, so I am repeating it again. We did
have some network problems here yesterday, so it may not have gotten out of
our complex.

---------------------- Forwarded by Charles Barker/IO-US on 05/15/97 08:40
AM ---------------------------

Charles Barker
05/14/97 01:04 PM

To:   TechNet @ ipc.org
cc:
Subject:  Re: Re[2]: small pcb "V" score  (Document link not converted)

We use a machine made by:

Radoll Designs, Inc.
Phone: 912/228-0200
Fax: 912/226-4150
309 Baybrook
P. O. Box 125
Thomasville, GA 31799-0125

A contact person is: James Maddox

The machine is called: Afta-Score.

It will allow you to take the "snap" out of depaneling your scored boards.

Charlie Barker, Mfg Engr
Input/Output, Inc.
Stafford, Texas
281-552-3328