TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
"Jeff Hardy" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 06:35:33 -0400
Virtually all DMS systems will work in high aspect ratio holes up to the
point where you can't get solution through the holes, same as electroless.
However, DMS is VERY dependant on the equipment being in near perfect order
as well as proper chemistry, temperatures, etc. I would get a list of users
from the chemical guys and find out what equipment works best at those
users.
JMHardy, Chemring Plating Systems-North America

*