TECHNET Archives

May 1997

From:
Lori Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 1997 21:45:53 -0700
Dear Friend,

>The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in
>taking a look at. It can be started with VERY MINIMAL outlay and the
>income return is TREMENDOUS!

I have reduced the size of this correspondence greatly since I received it
by cutting all the hype and B.S. Just the "nuts and bolts" of the program
remain. Please read it and TRY IT or TRASH IT.

Essentially this is a legal, multi-level, mail order business. All that is
necessary is that you obtain the four(4) reports from the parties listed
below, then resend them to your customers when they order from you.

Step (1) Order all four (4) REPORTS listed by NAME AND NUMBER. Do this
>by
>ordering the REPORT from each of the four (4) names listed on the next
>page. For each REPORT, send $5 CASH and a SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED
>envelope (BUSINESS SIZE #10) to the person listed for the SPECIFIC
>REPORT. International orders should also include $1 extra for postage.
>It is essential that you specify the NAME and NUMBER of the report
>requested to the person you are ordering from. You will need ALL FOUR
>(4) REPORTS because you will be REPRINTING and RESELLING them. DO NOT
>alter the names or sequence other than what the instructions say.
>IMPORTANT: Always provide same- day service on all orders.
>
>Step (2) Replace the name and address under REPORT #1 with yours,
>moving
>the one that was there down to REPORT #2. Drop the name and address
>under REPORT #2 to REPORT #3, moving the one that was there to REPORT
>#4. The name and address that was under REPORT #4 is dropped from the
>list and this party is no doubt on the way to the bank. When doing
>this, make certain you type the names and addresses ACCURATELY! DO NOT
>MIX UP MOVING PRODUCT/REPORT POSITIONS!!! TRY USING THE CUT, COPY AND PASTE
FEATURES SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO RETYPE ANY OF THE ADDRESSES.

>Step (3) Having made the required changes in the NAME list, save it as
>a text
>(.txt) file in it's own directory to be used with whatever email
>program you like. A good program to help do this is Ready Aim Fire, an
email extracting
>and mass mailing program @http://microsyssolutions.com/raf/

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!!!

>REQUIRED REPORTS
>
>******Order each REPORT by NUMBER AND NAME******
>
>ALWAYS SEND A SELF-ADDRESSED, STAMPED ENVELOPE AND $5 CASH FOR EACH
>ORDER REQUESTING THE SPECIFIC REPORT BY NAME AND NUMBER

>REPORT #1
>"HOW TO MAKE $250,000 THROUGH MULTI-LEVEL SALES"
>
>ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
>
>Avalanche Group
4102 Orange Ave. #107-88
Long Beach, CA  90807

>REPORT #2
>"MAJOR CORPORATIONS AND MULTI-LEVEL SALES"

>ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
>
>Indutek
>Hovgaardsgade 8
>DK-2100 KBH OE