TECHNET Archives

May 1997

Date:
Thu, 01 May 1997 20:00:15 -0700
My best exit location results were with a paper core with melamine
facing entry product. I tried three different vendors of alum clad entry
and my results were all over the map.  Pure alum results were middle of
the pack. I think results are greatly affected by material grade,
thickness, and vendor process variation.  "Hard" is not always bad if
the drill can quickly pierce the melamine facing.